Yesterday, I was speaking to the sexiest man alive (aside from my husband, of course) and asked him what he would do if the US were struck by an EMP. He gave me some worthwhile intel, and told me WWIII was on the horizon. I started thinking about this. Could our president and 46 Democratic senators know something about Iran having good intentions that 79% of the US population do not?
Here’s what I know to be the facts:
- As POTUS, Bill Clinton sold satellite guidance and missile technology to China in the late 90’s. Rumour: In 2012, the Obama administration said it believes China then sold this technology to North Korea. Rumour: N. Korea is going to sell it to Iran.
- While employed as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton sold 20% of US uranium reserves to Russia. When congress panicked, they were assured by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium would not leave the US, and if exported, would require a license. Rumour: The landowners have stated that “yellowcake” is being mined and exported to Canada and Russia. Fact: There are no licenses on record.
- 10 days after a nuclear agreement was met with Iran, Iranian nuclear chief, Salehi, flew to Russia to meet Putin.
- At the top of this month, Putin sent reinforcements (ships, planes, tanks, elite soldiers, &c.) to Assad in Syria.
- This morning Iran has discovered uranium reserves that it must’ve missed seeing before.
I do believe Iran, Russia and Syria want to stop ISIS, but I believe they all have different reasons for wanting to do so. Iranians are a Shi’a Muslim majority. Syrians are a Sunni Muslim majority. ISIS are Sufi Muslims. Is each sect vying for a caliphate in the Middle East and Europe? ISIS is bragging that it has interspersed 4,000 fighters amongst the migrants who fled to Europe. Putin can’t be happy about that. Is Putin wheeling and dealing a plan to fight ISIS with Iran and Syria in exchange for them overtaking the US?
As much as I would like to believe that the secular (compared to the Sufi, i.e.) Iran and Syria would rather tax the “infidels” than kill them, I get mixed messages when they shout, “Death to America”, and “Israel will not exist in 25 years”.
Personally, I think the US should invest in its own Iron Dome. Out of curiosity, what would you do if the US were struck by an EMP?